Peace, Light and Love



I choose peace, I choose life, I choose love, I choose to experience youthfulness, wholeness and beauty, health and perfection in every cell of my body.  I choose financial freedom.  I choose relationships that light a Flame of Enthusiasm in each other, I choose a spiritual family that inspires each other, and I choose the Infinite Breath of Life that breathes through me perfectly each moment.  I choose a loving relationship with the Earth, and to remember the Angels with gratitude who pour their healing Love to the Powers of Nature.  I choose joy, I choose to be in constant expression of joy, and I choose to be an outpouring of oceans of Peace, Light, and Love expressing through me each and every moment.

My life was never meant to be conventional, it was always meant to be exceptional and extraordinary!
I say Yes to Life and Life says Yes to me.


Excerpted from The Lover’s Path to Enlightenment, Akasha and Asun through Usa

Comments